The Lewistown Christian & Missionary Alliance Church traces its origins back to 1926 when Rev. Fred W. Henry, an evangelist of the Christian & Missionary Alliance, conducted an evangelistic crusade under a tent on Belle Ave.
After the services several converts and others who had no church home started meeting at the Junction Fire Hall every Sunday Morning. Out of this a small Christian & Missionary Alliance Church was organized in 1928 with 10 charter members.
The church had several locations in its early years. Its present location was occupied in 1952 with a church building largely constructed with volunteer labor. In 1967 a second building was added to house a Christian School which operated for almost 15 years.
In 2001 a new sanctuary and social room were constructed and in 2006 an educational wing was added. The older structures were then demolished.